Arturo Vidal has reportedly filed a complaint against Barcelona over unpaid bonuses.
The Chilean midfielder is claiming that he is owed 2.4 million euros.
That’s according to ABC, who report that the complaint has been made to LaLiga’s joint commission and to the players’ union.
It is reported that Vidal has only been paid 1.7m euros in bonuses, when he believes he is due around 4.1m euros from last year.
Barcelona are arguing that he isn’t due these bonuses that are referred to.
There’s also a belief that this could be a ploy from Vidal and his representatives to try to force a transfer away from the club.
- Olympic boxing Six at London Olympic qualifier ‘test positive’ for coronavirus
- Three Man Utd players that have benefited most from Solskjaer’s arrival
- Juventus to offer Man Utd Dybala or Pjanic in Pogba transfer bid (Tuttosport)
- Xabi Alonso being similarly moulded to Gerrard for Liverpool return (Echo)
- Ajax talented midfielder, Nouri returns home after 32 months in coma