Barcelona are prepared to lower their asking price to offload flop Philippe Coutinho, according to reports from Spain.
The Catalan giants paid Liverpool£142million for the Brazilian back in 2018, before sending him out on loan to Bayern Munich.
Coutinho returns to Spain this summer but doesn’t appear to be in new manager Quique Setien plans.
According to Mundo Deportivo, the Nou Camp club would consider selling Coutinho when the transfer window opens, adding that they would even offload for a reduced fee.
The publication claims they may sell for as little as £67million.
The report comes as Liverpool have been advised to re-sign the midfielder, who was a standout player at Anfield prior to leaving.
- Tite: Only Messi and Ronaldo were better than Neymar when he was at Barca
- Van Persie explains moment Sir Alex Ferguson humiliated stars after derby defeat
- Nigerian Winger Abbas On RB Leipzig Radar For Switch From Kasimpasa
- Coronavirus crisis could see Ronaldo leave Juventus (Il Messaggero)
- Januzaj reveals Man Utd are his second team and Pogba is his favourite player