Barcelona and Real Madrid could find themselves in another transfer war, according to the French outlet Le10Sport.
They report that both clubs are interested in young Lille striker Victor Osimhen. The Nigerian international is having a standout season in Ligue 1 and is tipped to leave the club in the summer.
Both clubs, according to the reports, contacted Lille in January to found out what plans they have with the attacker with regards to a potential move in the summer.
Osimhen, 21, has scored 15 goals in 30 games this season and Lille have received offers from elsewhere, too, but they have not yet put a price on his head. West Ham were linked with a move last month.
Meanwhile, Osimhen continues to deliver on the pitch. He scored a late penalty on Saturday as Lille won 2-1 away at Strasbourg in the French top flight.
- Xavi: I want to coach Barca & would sign wingers like Neymar, Sancho & Gnabry
- Chelsea ‘enquire about Real Madrid’s Hakimi’ as Lampard looks to bolster options
- Juventus Players Agree to Significant Pay Cut During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Lampard says Hudson-Odoi has “fully recovered” from coronavirus.
- Vela says LAFC vetoed potential loan to Barcelona