Portuguese and Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo taught his friend and tennis great Novak Djokovic ‘how to jump’.
Both the athletes attempted the jump while they were training in the gym.
“Teaching @djokernole how to jump!! Was a pleasure to see you and train with you my friend!!” Ronaldo said on Instagram.
Ronaldo scored a goal against Sampdoria in the Italian Serie A through a header after jumping as high as 8.5 feet.
- Xavi: I want to coach Barca & would sign wingers like Neymar, Sancho & Gnabry
- Chelsea ‘enquire about Real Madrid’s Hakimi’ as Lampard looks to bolster options
- Juventus Players Agree to Significant Pay Cut During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Lampard says Hudson-Odoi has “fully recovered” from coronavirus.
- Vela says LAFC vetoed potential loan to Barcelona