Sky Reporter Max Bielefeld met Philippe Coutinho for an interview to talk about his first few weeks in Munich.
How was the first week for you?
“Very good. In the first days I was shown all facilities first. I met the teammates and of course the coaching team. Every day I feel a little better, I am very happy.”
Did anyone help you in the first few weeks?
“Thiago is Brazilian and speaks Portuguese. He helped me a lot in the first few days, especially in terms of communication. German is damn difficult! But I’ve decided to learn a bit. A few employees also speak Portuguese, that’s what made it easy.”
- Tite: Only Messi and Ronaldo were better than Neymar when he was at Barca
- Van Persie explains moment Sir Alex Ferguson humiliated stars after derby defeat
- Nigerian Winger Abbas On RB Leipzig Radar For Switch From Kasimpasa
- Coronavirus crisis could see Ronaldo leave Juventus (Il Messaggero)
- Januzaj reveals Man Utd are his second team and Pogba is his favourite player