Sky Reporter Max Bielefeld met Philippe Coutinho for an interview to talk about his first few weeks in Munich.
How was the first week for you?
“Very good. In the first days I was shown all facilities first. I met the teammates and of course the coaching team. Every day I feel a little better, I am very happy.”
Did anyone help you in the first few weeks?
“Thiago is Brazilian and speaks Portuguese. He helped me a lot in the first few days, especially in terms of communication. German is damn difficult! But I’ve decided to learn a bit. A few employees also speak Portuguese, that’s what made it easy.”
- Liverpool incredibly sealed their qualification for the next CL
- Solskjaer avoid discussing Raiola’s comments with Pogba
- Roy Keane blast Arsenal ‘over the top’ celebration on Sunday
- Lampard angry with VAR decisions following their to Utd
- The Blues suffers their 3rd defeats to Utd this season (All Goals)