Manchester United are hopeful Harry Maguire can help lure former Leicester team-mate to Old Trafford, according to The Sun.
Brendan Rodgers has made clear the midfielder is not for sale this month, while Maddison himself is not expecting to leave, but United are looking ahead to the summer with optimism.
Maddison is one of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s priority targets and the United boss believes Maguire can convince the Leicester man to team up with the Red Devils.
- Olympic boxing Six at London Olympic qualifier ‘test positive’ for coronavirus
- Three Man Utd players that have benefited most from Solskjaer’s arrival
- Juventus to offer Man Utd Dybala or Pjanic in Pogba transfer bid (Tuttosport)
- Xabi Alonso being similarly moulded to Gerrard for Liverpool return (Echo)
- Ajax talented midfielder, Nouri returns home after 32 months in coma