Bayern, Juventus and PSG are targeting Barca keeper Ter Stegen, per Mundo Sportivo report (MD).
For Bayern, Neuer is 33 years old and will ends his contract in 2021 when he will have turned 35.
Bayern president Hoeness had warned that the Bavarian club will not send their players to the German national team, should Ter Stegen usurp Neuer as the No.1 keeper of Germany.
However, ex-Bayern keeper Kahn, who once has no doubt Marc-Andre ter Stegen can fill in for Manuel Neuer if required.backed Ter Stegen to will replace Rummenigge as the new CEO of Bayern on January 1, 2022. And Ter Stegen’s contract with Barca will expire at that time.
Juventus also want Ter Stegen to replace Buffon in the future, and the report claims that the Italian club could put Dybala and Rabiot in the transfer window in order to get Ter Stegen.
PSG keeper Navas is 33 years old and their second Poland keeper Bulka is only too young.
The report adds that Barca want more than 100 million euros for Ter Stegen, which would be the world record for goalkeepers (80 million euros for Kepa and Chelsea or 63 million euros for Alisson and Liverpool).
But Barca’s first choice will be sitting with Ter Stegen and negotiate to renew his contract. Ter Stegen also wants a long contract and would like to retire at Barca but he also hopes to stay in a team which is able to win titles.
- Ajax talented midfielder, Nouri returns home after 32 months in coma
- Italy’s sports minister doesn’t think Serie A will resume in early May
- US now has MOST coronavirus cases in the world with 85,911 infected
- Reason why so many professional football player go broke
- Hazard: Am I scared to catch coronavirus? Yeah, like everyone else in the world