Real Madrid is reportedly set for a big push is the transfer market and they were eyeing both Jadon Sancho and Erlin Braut Haaland.
According to El Desmarque, Real Madrid are looking to strengthen their squad and are keeping their eyes on both wonderkids.
The report adds that they won’t be alone in their interest however and that Manchester United are also in the hunt for both players.
Sancho was the center of transfer speculation in the summer with several clubs including Real Madrid and Manchester United both interested.
- Olympic boxing Six at London Olympic qualifier ‘test positive’ for coronavirus
- Three Man Utd players that have benefited most from Solskjaer’s arrival
- Juventus to offer Man Utd Dybala or Pjanic in Pogba transfer bid (Tuttosport)
- Xabi Alonso being similarly moulded to Gerrard for Liverpool return (Echo)
- Ajax talented midfielder, Nouri returns home after 32 months in coma