The Adidas Real Madrid fourth kit was just launched by the 3-stripe brand. Although it’s officially called the Real Madrid EA Sports Jersey, it will be the only one to be released under that name this year (footy headlines).
Real Madrid ‘s new 2019-2020 4th (EA Sports) jersey introduces a spectacular look in black and gold. The front boasts golden snippets, which are traditionally used for new year celebrations.
According to footy headlines, the new Real Madrid fourth kit is based on the same template as last year’s Adidas x EA Sports shirts. Drawing inspiration from the iconic 1990s EQT template, it has a unique collar construction with a white Adidas logo on the froint center.
- Dortmund 2-1 PSG: Haaland strikes twice (All Goals)
- Liverpool incredibly sealed their qualification for the next CL
- Solskjaer avoid discussing Raiola’s comments with Pogba
- Roy Keane blast Arsenal ‘over the top’ celebration on Sunday
- Lampard angry with VAR decisions following their to Utd
- Official: Chelsea to sign Hakim Ziyech from Ajax
- Adebayor Joins Paraguayan Giants Club Olimpia
- Barca ‘lower Coutinho asking price’ as Liverpool advised to sign him
- Chelsea give Lampard £150m summer transfer kitty
- Madrid plotting £250m summer move for Mbappe (Mail)