Qatar side Al-Duhail have confirmed that Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic has signed a contract with the club.
The former Croatia striker was left out of the Bianconeri’s Champions League squad and hasn’t played a minute of competitive football under Maurizio Sarri.
According to reports, the Qatari side had negotiated a €5m fee to sign the 33-year-old.
Mandzukic joined Juventus in 2015, he made 162 appearances for the Bianconeri with 44 goals & 18 assists, and won 9 trophies for the club:
4 x Scudetto
3 x Coppa Italia
2 x SuperCoppa Italiana
1 x UCL final
- Vela says LAFC vetoed potential loan to Barcelona
- Ronaldo to accept €3.8m wage cut due to current coronavirus crisis (Tuttosport)
- ‘Season will probably be lost’ if play doesn’t resume by late June, says UEFA Chief
- Olympic boxing Six at London Olympic qualifier ‘test positive’ for coronavirus
- Three Man Utd players that have benefited most from Solskjaer’s arrival