Lobi Stars returned to the summit of the Nigeria Professional Football League following a 2-1 home win against Wikki Tourists at the Aper Aku Stadium, Makurdi on Sunday, reports Completesports.com.
Utibe Archibong and Austine Ogunye scored both goals for the home team, while Nasir Jubrin was on target for Wikki.
Lobi Stars occupy top spot in the table with 35 points from 19 games.
Rivers United maintained third position in the table after a hard fought 1-0 win against Kwara United at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium, Port Harcourt.
Konan Ruffin N’Gouan scored the decisive goal for Stanley Eguma’s men from the spot in the 67th minute.
Champions Enyimba edged out Abia Warriors 2-1 in the Aba derby.
- Barca 5-0 Eibar: Messi bagged 4 goals for Barca (All Goals)
- EPL Today: Chelsea face Tottenham, Leicester to meet City
- Wilder weighs in at career-high 231 lbs for heavyweight title
- Official: Haaland named UCL Player of the Week
- Mignolet replicates Alisson’s heroics as he provides assist against Man Utd