Ajax midfileder Hakim Ziyech has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge in the summer transfer window.
Ajax release a statement on their official website: ‘Ajax and Chelsea have reached an agreement for the transfer of Hakim Ziyech. The player will join the Premier League club on July 1st 2020 and will finish the season in Amsterdam.
The settlement of the moroccan participant lasts until the thirtieth of june 2022. Ziyech become born on march 19, 1993 in dronten. He made his debut for ajax on 11 september 2016 in the healthy towards vitesse (1-zero). The moroccan worldwide has played 160 professional matches within the first team of ajax and scored 49 dreams.
With Ajax he won the Johan Cruyff Shield this season. Last year he became champion of the Netherlands with Ajax and he also won the KNVB Cup. In 2018, Ziyech was named Dutch footballer of the year.’
Followed by Ajax’s statement, Chelsea also comfirm that they reached an agreement with Ajax to sign Hakim Ziyech this summer. The move is subject to the player agreeing personal terms and he will remain at the Dutch club for the rest of this season.
Accompanied with the aid of ajax’s declaration, chelsea also comfirm that they reached an agreement with ajax to signal hakim ziyech this summer. The move is subject to the player agreeing non-public terms and he will stay on the Dutch club for the rest of this season.
- Xavi: I want to coach Barca & would sign wingers like Neymar, Sancho & Gnabry
- Chelsea ‘enquire about Real Madrid’s Hakimi’ as Lampard looks to bolster options
- Juventus Players Agree to Significant Pay Cut During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Lampard says Hudson-Odoi has “fully recovered” from coronavirus.
- Vela says LAFC vetoed potential loan to Barcelona