Agreement talk are understood to be progressing well over new five-years Chelsea deals for Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori, according to sky
The pair have made impressive starts to life in the Blues first team after being thrown in by manager Frank Lampard – enough to earn senior England call-ups for the upcoming European Qualifiers.
It is hoped the Blues can reach agreements for the pair in the coming weeks – but they stand to earn England starting spots when Gareth Southgate’s side travel to Czech Republic and Bulgaria.
- Xavi: I want to coach Barca & would sign wingers like Neymar, Sancho & Gnabry
- Chelsea ‘enquire about Real Madrid’s Hakimi’ as Lampard looks to bolster options
- Vela says LAFC vetoed potential loan to Barcelona
- Ronaldo to accept €3.8m wage cut due to current coronavirus crisis (Tuttosport)
- Juventus to offer Man Utd Dybala or Pjanic in Pogba transfer bid (Tuttosport)