Anthony Joshua’s next fight is likely to be at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, according to promoter Eddie Hearn.
The British heavyweight, 30, who defeated Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia in December, is expected to take on Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev in June.
Hearn told Sky Sports: “We’ve had offers in from the Far East, Middle East, Africa, America, Turkey.
“He wants to fight in London in June. Spurs is the frontrunner and that’s what he’s asked me to do.”
Hearn added: “He’s made it very clear to me, ‘I want to come home. I’ve been to Madison Square Garden, I’ve been to Saudi Arabia, bring me home. Forget the other offers, bring me home’.”
Joshua last fought in the capital in September 2018 when he beat Alexander Povetkin at Wembley Stadium.
Source: BBC Sport
- Tite: Only Messi and Ronaldo were better than Neymar when he was at Barca
- Van Persie explains moment Sir Alex Ferguson humiliated stars after derby defeat
- Nigerian Winger Abbas On RB Leipzig Radar For Switch From Kasimpasa
- Coronavirus crisis could see Ronaldo leave Juventus (Il Messaggero)
- Januzaj reveals Man Utd are his second team and Pogba is his favourite player