Tottenham hotspur eyeing Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana to replace the injured Hugo Lloris.
Onana came through the youth system at Barcelona before joining Ajax, where he has made over 150 appearances in all competitions.
The 23-year-old, who has previously been linked with Manchester United, played a key role in his Dutch club reaching the semi-finals of last season’s Champions League, while he has been an ever-present this term.
According to The Sun, Spurs are preparing to replace Lloris, who is currently on the sidelines with an elbow injury but has been struggling for form over the last 12 months.
The report claims that Tottenham would have to sell Lloris next summer before bringing in Onana, which is allegedly under consideration by the London giants as they plan for the future.
- Tyson Fury destroys Deontay Wilder, wins seventh round TKO (video)
- Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II: where to watch, what time
- Spal 1-2 Juventus: CR7 scores 11th straight game (All Goal)
- Barca 5-0 Eibar: Messi bagged 4 goals for Barca (All Goals)
- EPL Today: Chelsea face Tottenham, Leicester to meet City