Agege Stadium Lagos will host the U-17 Women’s AFCON qualifier between Nigeria’s Flamingos and their counterparts from Guinea, Nigeria Football Federation have revealed.
According to NFF Director of Competition, Oyebola Oyeyode, the second leg match with Guinea will hold on March 14 at the Agege Stadium in Lagos after the first leg in Conakry, Guinea on February 27
Flamingos have been training twice daily under the watchful eyes of coach Bankole Olowokere and two others in the interim at the MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja, pending the appointment of Head coach.
“We opened this camp with over 30 players, and with other two coaches, we have been screening both the listed players and those who came on their own. I can assure you that we will pick players who would do the country proud by beating their Guineanian counterparts over two legged encounters,” Olowokere stated.
By CS Richard Jideaka
- Vela says LAFC vetoed potential loan to Barcelona
- Ronaldo to accept €3.8m wage cut due to current coronavirus crisis (Tuttosport)
- ‘Season will probably be lost’ if play doesn’t resume by late June, says UEFA Chief
- Olympic boxing Six at London Olympic qualifier ‘test positive’ for coronavirus
- Three Man Utd players that have benefited most from Solskjaer’s arrival